Tournament is played according to FIBA Rules.
1. Four quarters of eight minutes;
2. One time-out is allowed during 1st half, two time-outs are allowed during 2nd half. The 1st time-out of the 2nd half needs to be requested before the 2 last minutes of the 4th quarter.
3. A Time-out needs to be requested at the game table first.
4. The 24-second-rule will be considered by the referees.
5. Overtime periods start with a jump ball.
6. All other periods start with possession arrow.
7. There can be differences between the European and American foul and travel rules.